You currently aren't logged in.
Please Log In Or Sign Up.
- Raymond Case C-Trackers
b3$t p|@c3 2 b3
You currently aren't logged in.
Please Log In Or Sign Up.
- Raymond Case C-Trackers
b3$t p|@c3 2 b3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

b3$t p|@c3 2 b3

A place for talkin

HomePortalAs the Blood Dries Out..Part One GalleryIconLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As the Blood Dries Out..Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiver-Linger-Forever
Akatsuki
Shiver-Linger-Forever

Number of posts : 153
Hyper (as usual)

Character Sheet
Name : Noor
Weapons :
As the Blood Dries Out..Part One Empty
PostSubject: As the Blood Dries Out..Part One   As the Blood Dries Out..Part One Empty3rd April 2010, 4:12 am

At nine O'clock in the morning William Everette was in his room thinking about how short life is. What Will doesn't know is that he will have an even shorter life than most people.William is not an average boy because that he was born with a lack of blood and his doctor, Dr.Vivaldi says that his blood is drying. His parents have been hiding this fact so he doesn't get worried. "Breakfast time!" Shouts Mrs.Everette."Okay Mom," says Will." I'll be down in a second!" As William walks down the stairs, he notices he hasn't looked at his birth certificate never in his life. When he gets down the stairs he smells hot blueberry pancakes. He sits down and asks his mother " Mom, after we eat can you show me my birth certificate?" Mrs. Everette replies" Maybe a different day." After he gobbles down all his scrumptious pancakes his mother offers a ride to school.
Back to top Go down
Shiver-Linger-Forever
Akatsuki
Shiver-Linger-Forever

Number of posts : 153
Hyper (as usual)

Character Sheet
Name : Noor
Weapons :
As the Blood Dries Out..Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Blood Dries Out..Part One   As the Blood Dries Out..Part One Empty25th June 2010, 3:12 am

Yeah......... I'm not doing a part 2 cuz as you see My DREAM has ended.....☺ oh btw my OLD dream was o become an author.
Back to top Go down

As the Blood Dries Out..Part One
Page 1 of 1